Zahanati Ventures offers training courses in tropical medicine and global health related topics. The courses aim at improving knowledge, attitudes and practices among foreign students and doctors practicing in developing countries within the tropics. The courses are also relevant to local students and doctors who have not had much experience in managing infectious tropical diseases including the neglected tropical diseases (NTDs). The courses are open to all students and professionals with a relevant background in healthcare.
- Celebrating Peer Review Week at BMC: How Peer Review can help uphold research integrity September 20, 2022
- BMC Global and Public Health: New journal to advance SDG research September 1, 2022
- Why choose a BMC journal? May 12, 2022
WHO EMRO News
- WHO and Dubai’s International Humanitarian City to send life-saving health supplies to Gaza Strip February 21, 2024
- WHO transfers critical patients out of Nasser Medical Complex, fears for safety of remaining … February 20, 2024
- International Childhood Cancer Day 2024: reducing the survival gap February 13, 2024